About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 25: Camarillo {Family Portraits}

Courtney contacted me a few weeks ago about trying to get some photos of her family and it worked out that I had one opening left when I was in Boerne this past weekend. We drove downtown and in the process of finding a place to park, we ended up losing a lot of light. I was actually getting nervous that we would run out of light before we were done, but it worked out really well!

Merry Christmas!

























0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed