About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 26: Shutdown Town

I got an email on Friday morning asking if I would be available for a shoot on THAT day. Everything was really last minute, but it worked out and I was able to fit them into the schedule.

They gave me one of their CD's and I have listened to it all the way through...TWICE! They are really talented. "What you will catch is an ear full of a no-holds barred mixture of Texas Country, Rock, Blues, Red Dirt and oh yeah…. a little bit of Boo Hatch."

Check out their website and tunes!















2 comments:

FiFi DuBois December 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

They are some bad-ass girls! The pics are amazing! Sending the link to the girls right now! Thanks so much!

Unknown December 28, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

They are amazing Rachel!! Thank you so much! We love them!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed