...in with the new!
This here blog is OLD NEWS! Head on over to the new and improved Rachel Russo Photography blog.
About This Blog
Sunday, February 7, 2010
...in with the new!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Came across this SUPER cute pillow while “pouncing” on etsy.com today.
If only I could justify spending this kind of $$ on a dress…..
I think this family tree would make an AHH-MAZE-ZING gift for a mother or grandmother! What a cool piece of art to display?!?!
A couple of my friends were in the Ermenegildo Zegna show this season in Milan and when I saw this picture my jaw dropped! I have found myself telling tons of people about these fabulous suits and I have no idea why….what do I care?! Haha. But I think these suits look so classy!
I wish I could have afforded to purchase this AWESOME barnwood floor RUG for my booth at the showcase. Maybe one day….
Monday, February 1, 2010
It finally came and it's finally over! It was super fun! I was so pleased with how my booth turned out. I could not have not pulled this off without the help of my family. My dad's construction/carpentry skills, my mom's knack for decorating, my sister's dedication and commitment to helping me build this business, and my brother-in-law's muscles and babysitting skills;) We all came together and made it happen!!!
Congratulations to KRISTI WARRICK and STEVE BAKER! They were the winners of the free portrait session drawing!!!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Already making a dent in my 2010 TO DO list:) I think I need someone to give me a kick in the pants when it comes to the Zoomba class. I wanna do it, but MAN I am lazy!!
* Learn to make and edit video (which means I may need to get myself a Flip).
Watch a sunrise. 01.23.10
* Attend a photography workshop.
* Make an “About Me” video (for clients to get to know me and my style…with clips of me shooting a couple)
* Create a “Just One Year” package (baby package) to offer clients.
* Take a dance class.
* Visit Lisa in Hawaii.
* Spend 24 alone with Jesus (camping out).
* Attend Zoomba class consistently for one month at the YMCA (then I’ll know if I really like it).
* Go Skydiving.
Read the entire “Twilight Series” (or listen on audio). 01.28.10
* Master off-camera lighting.
* Re-vamp my blog.
* Visit my friends in NYC.
* Take a road trip and stop along the way to take pictures at cool places.
* Shoot a destination wedding. 08.28.10 (Niagara on the Lake, Ontario)
* Try shooting a “fashion” style shoot.
Friday, January 22, 2010
I feel like I keep posting specials and I usually don't post this far in advance, but I have had a lot of people asking about Senior portraits so I wanted to go ahead and let you all in on the special for March.
I will be in Boerne/San Antonio the last week/weekend in March.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I wish I knew how to braid my hair like this!
Monday, January 18, 2010