About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Saturday, January 30, 2010

2010 TO DO list - Updated

Already making a dent in my 2010 TO DO list:) I think I need someone to give me a kick in the pants when it comes to the Zoomba class. I wanna do it, but MAN I am lazy!!

* Learn to make and edit video (which means I may need to get myself a Flip).
* Watch a sunrise. 01.23.10
* Attend a photography workshop.
* Make an “About Me” video (for clients to get to know me and my style…with clips of me shooting a couple)
* Create a “Just One Year” package (baby package) to offer clients.
* Take a dance class.
* Visit Lisa in Hawaii.
* Spend 24 alone with Jesus (camping out).
* Attend Zoomba class consistently for one month at the YMCA (then I’ll know if I really like it).
* Go Skydiving.
* Read the entire “Twilight Series” (or listen on audio). 01.28.10
* Master off-camera lighting.
* Re-vamp my blog.
* Visit my friends in NYC.
* Take a road trip and stop along the way to take pictures at cool places.
* Shoot a destination wedding. 08.28.10 (Niagara on the Lake, Ontario)
* Try shooting a “fashion” style shoot.

1 comments:

Sarah Balderas June 2, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

Have you tried Zumba yet? You should definitely go - it's a ton of fun! All ages, all sizes, all levels from beginner to dancing pros can attend. If you can't make it to the Y or don't have a membership, you can go to TLC Church on Monday nights (7-8 pm) or Saturday mornings (8:30-9:30 am) to try a free class. Contact me if you want more information! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed