About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Monday, February 1, 2010

Bridal Expo Recap!!

It finally came and it's finally over! It was super fun! I was so pleased with how my booth turned out. I could not have not pulled this off without the help of my family. My dad's construction/carpentry skills, my mom's knack for decorating, my sister's dedication and commitment to helping me build this business, and my brother-in-law's muscles and babysitting skills;) We all came together and made it happen!!!

Congratulations to KRISTI WARRICK and STEVE BAKER! They were the winners of the free portrait session drawing!!!







10 comments:

Elaine February 1, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

It was a great day! It was my honor to be a part of it all! I am sure great things will come of it1
Love, Mom

Jeanine February 1, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Wow, that looks great! Y'all did an amazing job.

andre'a February 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Your booth was spectacular! I think we lost some clients to you cause your booth was so stinkin amazing! HA!

Unknown February 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Rach...you are soo cool. REALLY!!!!! If I didn't know you from Adam I would book you just for that AMAZING booth!

Anonymous,  February 3, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

great job! your booth looked great!

arielle,  February 4, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

I am so happy I saw your booth and met you at the convention. Your booth was the best and the most unique. It showed you as a photographer and person rather than every other booth that looked exactly the same. I can't wait to speak with you about possibly doing my wedding!

Mindy February 4, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

Your booth was AMAZING!!!

The LaVoys February 5, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

One word- AWESOME!! I don't know who wouldn't want to hire a photographer with a booth looking that great:)

Erin Woolsey March 15, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

what a BEAUTIFUL book!! and what a talented family, wow. great great work rachel :D

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed