About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Friday, January 22, 2010

2010 Senior Special {March Only}

I feel like I keep posting specials and I usually don't post this far in advance, but I have had a lot of people asking about Senior portraits so I wanted to go ahead and let you all in on the special for March.

I will be in Boerne/San Antonio the last week/weekend in March.

From 2010

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed