About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Monday, January 18, 2010

Kensie+Stephen {ENGAGED}

I met with these guys about a month ago and as we talked about their personalities and my shooting style, we realized that we were a perfect fit. I love everything about this shoot. Kensie and Stephen, along with their great ideas, made this shoot one of my favorites. ENJOY!











td>













td>








3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 18, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

I dig all the pics....
We had a blast and can't wait for the wedding.
:)

Anzaldua January 18, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Very nice pictures. I really like the ones with the balloon. You're very talented. Hopefully you'll make a trip to Louisiana after my baby is born and I can get you to take pictures of her!!

The HUB Lisa January 22, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

As always Russo...AMAZING.... still lovin all your photos.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed