About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Tuesday, April 14, 2009

{BLOG of the week} - Blue Lily Photography

So I have subscribed to almost 100 RSS feeds for others photographer's blogs. I know, I'm a loser. BUT I have been thinking that it would be cool to feature some of those blogs on mine, so that my readers could see where I get my inspiration. The bad only thing about looking at so many amazing photographer's work is that it reminds me that I have a long way to go before I am even close to as good as they are. At the same time, it inspires me to try harder...to explore my creativity...to silence my fears of inadequacy and to BE BETTER!

So like I said, I have been thinking about featuring a photographer's blog once in a while...but I haven't actually done anything about those ideas.......UNTIL NOW! Today, I looked at Blue Lily Photography and they introduced a new staff member (Tyler) and a giveaway! Now, what incentive to follow through with my idea than a PRIZE!?!?!

I feel like most of the photos I see on Blu Lily's blog have something so soft and whimsical about them. Even when they are popping with color, there is this creamy glow to them. Some of the photos have such a vintage feel, even in the most modern setting. I LOVE THAT!

Here are few of my most recent favorite images from their blog, but head on over to http://bluelily.squarespace.com/ and see ALL of them...and don't forget to leave them some love and tell them that I sent you:)




Keep checking back for more featured blogs!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed