About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Wednesday, April 15, 2009

{Engagement} Bethany + Emmanuel

I don't have time to write all about how wonderful this couple was...no time to talk about how prepared Bethany was...no time to list all of Emmanuel's fabulous posing ideas...but trust me, this couple was a dream to photograph! Here are the pics!





















3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 15, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

so, i just left you a text. i went to school with bethany. sweet sweet girl! fun that you know her. somehow? l

Kelli April 15, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

HAHA the one where they're kissing under the WHOA sign cracks me up everytime I see it! These are great Rachel!!

RAB April 16, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

Rachel, you did such a great job with these. I'm Bethany's older sister, and absolutely love love love them!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed