About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my month of blogging is over! Don't worry, I will continue to blog....I just won't force myself to do it everyday.

I made a list of all of the things I would like to accomplish in 2010. Most of them are fun things, not necessarily resolutions. I just wrote down some of the things I want to do and hoped that come 2011 I will be able to check most of them off of the list.

If you see anything on this list that you would like to do with me or that you think you can help me check off of the list, then contact me. I would love to have help or company:)

  • Learn to make and edit video (which means I may need to get myself a Flip).
  • Watch a sunrise.
  • Attend a photography workshop.
  • Make an “About Me” video (for clients to get to know me and my style…with clips of me shooting a couple)
  • Create a “Just One Year” package (baby package) to offer clients.
  • Take a dance class.
  • Visit Lisa in Hawaii.
  • Spend 24 alone with Jesus (camping out).
  • Attend Zoomba class consistently for one month at the YMCA (then I’ll know if I really like it).
  • Go Skydiving.
  • Read the entire “Twilight Series” (or listen on audio).
  • Master off-camera lighting.
  • Re-vamp my blog.
  • Visit my friends in NYC.
  • Take a road trip and stop along the way to take pictures at cool places.
  • Shoot a destination wedding.
  • Try shooting a “fashion” style shoot.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed