About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mini Sessions with Album!

I have been brainstorming ways that my clients can frequently update photos of their children without breaking their pocketbook. In this economy, we are all looking for ways to “cut back”. I want to make sure that you don’t have to miss out on capturing this season of your life just because money is tight. When you purchase a full session, that includes as many outfit changes as you want and as much time as it takes to get loads of awesome pictures! Then you can either buy a CD of EVERY SINGLE images to keep for yourself or you have the opportunity to choose your favorites and order prints. That’s the part that is tough and you end up spending a lot of money (which is completely worth it). I have come up with a way for you to be able to save some money and still get lots of your favorite images.

$175 gets you a 30 minute session and a 15 page 7x7 coffee table album (15 or more photos)! Check out the albums templates and let me know what you think!



0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed