About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mickey + Kayla {MARRIED}

What can I say about Mickey and Kayla?....I love them. I’m pretty sure everyone they meet feels the same way. Mickey is the kind of guys who literally tips his hat when he meets someone new. He is an authentic good ol’ boy. Kayla is that girl who can’t stop smiling even if she tried (and believe me I’ve made her try). Both of them seem to overflow with love for the Lord and other people….and especially for each other.


Justin Hooter was my second shooter for this wedding. He always does such an amazing job. It's nice to know that he's got my back at these events. Justin took these pictures of Mickey before the ceremony.


Mickey and Kayla originally told me that they did not want to see each other before the ceremony, but later decided that it might be a good idea. I cannot tell you how special it is when a groom sees his bride for the first time and they get to spend a few quiet moments together, whispering all of the things to each other that they would not have had the opportunity to say had they been standing in front of hundreds of guests. I do not pressure my clients to choose the “First Look” option, but I do always recommend it. Think about it…..

















1 comments:

Heather January 16, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Rachel,

Pictures are beautiful..... as always!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed