About This Blog

This is the part of the blog where I tell you about myself and my photography. My name is Rachel Russo and I live in San Angelo, Texas...okay, enough about me.
My sessions are designed to be FUN and very relaxed. With some encouragement and direction, all sessions are allowed to unfold naturally, making each and every one unique and true to the subjects.
All sessions take place on-location. You may choose a location or I will be happy to make some recommendations. I recommend selecting a place where you/your child feel comfortable and free to be yourselves.
For more information or pricing please visit my website.
http://www.rachelrussophotography.com/
P.S. I absolutely LOVE when you leave me comments! It makes my day!


Payment Options





Saturday, January 16, 2010

West Texas Bridal Showcase 2010


Come visit me at the West Texas Bridal Showcase on January 31, 2010 (yikes only two weeks from today)! I am so excited about this event! I have been working on ideas for my booth for so long and I can’t wait for it to all come together! I am offering some killer awesome FREEBIES to the brides who are ready to book their wedding package when they visit my booth!! See below for details.







I will also be hosting a door prize/giveaway in my booth that day, so come by and see me and ENTER TO WIN!

1 comments:

colin January 17, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

It is funny that we posted both our "wt" showcase deals at about the same time.... so what are you going to wear (so we can match). Just kidding.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed